Product Manual of Online Coated Glass
Product Manual of Online Coated Glass
Float on-line coated glass · Executive standard GB/T 18915.1-2013 GB/T 18915.2-2013
1、 Product introduction
The medium glass float on-line coated glass is a high-quality coated glass product produced by the internationally advanced CVD high-temperature chemical film forming process. According to different properties, it can be divided into online sunlight control coated glass, online sunlight easy cleaning coated glass and online low radiation (Low-E) coated glass.
two thousand one hundred and thirty-four × 3300 2134 × 3048 2134 × 2438 2134 × one thousand eight hundred and twenty-nine
two thousand one hundred and thirty-four × 1676 2134 × 1524 2134 × 1372 2134 × one thousand two hundred and nineteen
two thousand × 1500 2200 × 3050 2200 × 3300 2440 × three thousand and fifty
two thousand four hundred and forty × 3300 2200 × 1830 2200 × 1650 2200 × one thousand three hundred and seventy
two thousand and two hundred × 1500 3300 × 1830 3300 × 2200 2440 × one thousand six hundred and fifty
two thousand four hundred and forty × 1830
Blue Star Grey, Ford Blue, Natural Green, Weihai Blue, European Tea, F Green, Century Grey, Modern Grey
Note: The company can also produce products with specific specifications and colors according to user needs.
2、 Packaging, loading and unloading, transportation and storage of products
The online coated glass is packed in solid wooden cases, with foam sheets or high-grade wood pulp paper placed between sheets, and sealed with plastic cloth to prevent rain. The whole box is reinforced with steel tape, which is suitable for long-distance transportation.
2. Loading and unloading
(1) Two steel wires with the same length are used for loading and unloading of online coated glass (forklift can also be used, but it depends on the size and weight of the packing box). The diameter of the hoisting wire rope is more than 20mm. After hoisting, no one is allowed to stand at the bottom of the box.
(2) In the process of lifting, loading and unloading (handling), the force on the glass box shall be uniform and stable, and it shall be handled gently to prevent the glass from cracking.
(1) On line coated glass can be transported by car, train, ship or container.
(2) During vehicle transportation, a standard A-frame can be fixed on the vehicle, and the packaging box can be fixed on both sides of the A-frame for fixation. During train transportation, the wooden boxes shall be arranged longitudinally in the same direction as the train, and shall not move in the car.
★ During transportation, the product shall not be wetted by rain.
★ During the second transportation after the user unpacks, foam sheets or high-grade wood pulp paper shall be clamped between the glasses to prevent the film from abrasion.
(1) The online coated glass must be stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse to prevent the glass from being affected with damp and mildew.
(2) If conditions do not permit, it can only be placed outdoors. It must be stored in a dry and ventilated place. A gap of more than 200mm must be left at the bottom to facilitate air circulation. At the same time, it must be covered with waterproof tarpaulins to prevent rain and sunlight exposure.
★ It is absolutely forbidden to store the online coated glass in a highly polluting environment, such as dust, gasoline or fuel, steam, corrosive acid and alkali atmosphere, etc.
★ After unpacking and taking tablets, plastic tape shall be used to seal them again in time. Once unpacking and taking tablets, even if they are sealed again, the storage life will be shortened, depending on the storage environment and unpacking times.
3、 Rules for use and design of online coated glass:
(1) When cutting, it shall be placed on a clean and flat table. To prevent the film surface from being scratched, the film surface shall be cut upward.
(2) The cutter shall wear clean white gloves for cutting.
(3) Do not use suction cups to adsorb the film surface.
Before using the cut piece, the quality of the glass, such as bubbles, inclusions, color difference, must be checked.
If there is any objection, please notify our company in time. If it is overdue or the glass has been cut and used first, our company will not accept it.
2. Hot bending and tempering
(1) The glass membrane surface must be kept clean before being put into the furnace, and there must be no obvious traces and dirt (such as fingerprints, water stains, etc.) on the membrane surface. It can be strictly cleaned with softened water or deionized water. After cleaning, it can be handled with clean white gloves. If there are traces, it can be wiped with clean mask cloth dipped in alcohol.
(2) The cleaning shall be carried out under the condition that the light is good and the cleanliness of the film surface can be seen clearly.
(3) The cleaned (wiped) glass must be dried (dried) before being put into the furnace.
(4) If the brush of the cleaning machine is too hard, it is easy to cause scratches on the film surface. Black lines will be formed after hot processing. Pay attention to the hot processing effect for timely adjustment.
(5) The clamping effect of the roller table during edging will cause the film surface to be abraded, and it is easy to form a dark pass and continuous block "film stripping" after hot processing. It is recommended to use abrasive belt grinding or add protective backing for edge grinding.
B. Hot bending
During hot bending, lamination hot bending is not allowed, but single hot bending is required.
C. Tempering and bending process parameters (for reference only)
Process parameter Unit glass thickness (mm)
5 6 8
Heating temperature Upper heating temperature ℃ 705 ± 5 705 ± 5 705 ± 5
Lower heating temperature ℃ 720 ± 5 720 ± 5 738 ± 5
Quenching parameters Quenching air pressure Kpa 4.0 4.0 8.0
Quenching time S 40 50 130
Cooling parameters Cooling air pressure Kpa 2.0 2.0 4.0
Cooling time S 35 40 80
Heating time S 175 ± 5 205 ± 5 283 ± 5
Use standard equipment SUNMOON Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ flat bending tempering furnace
If customers use other standard equipment for hot bending and tempering, our company is willing to provide consulting services for you.
If customers use self-made equipment or non-standard equipment for hot bending and tempering, our company will not be responsible for quality problems caused by improper temperature control or operation not in accordance with regulations.
D. Remind users
★ Before hot processing, a small piece test shall be conducted to timely adjust the production conditions and improve the qualification rate of hot processed products.
★ In the process of hot processing, the processing party should conduct chip inspection. It is recommended that the manufacturer configure a light box in case of poor light.
★ The selected hot processing equipment is old or simple, and the temperature control and heating time are random, which is easy to cause film stripping.
★ The temperature is too high or the residence time in the high temperature area is too long, resulting in pitting on the glass and ablation of the film.
★ Do not suck the film surface when using the suction cup to avoid abrasion of the film surface.
★ The furnace viscera and falling debris are easy to cause dot like film stripping.
★ It is recommended to select a processing unit with processing experience or high level of self-control.
★ If the customer has technical problems in the processing process and cannot solve them, please contact our company in time. Our company can provide relevant technical guidance within 24 hours and provide on-site services if necessary.
Our company solemnly reminds users that when using online coating products, they must use them reasonably according to the architectural design and installation requirements, so as to ensure and give full play to the maximum efficiency of the products.
In order to promote cooperation between the two parties, our company respectfully invites customers to do the following in the marketing process:
A. In the process of use, please check the light transmittance data marked on the identification and certificate. Products of different series shall not be used in the same project, or color difference will be caused.
B. When unpacking for use, please check whether the real object is consistent with the grade and series marked on the identification and certificate of conformity. If any product is inconsistent, please contact our company in time.
1. Several conditions that may cause the glass to detach
(1) The corrosion of concentrated acid and alkali solution on its surface.
(2) Inappropriate adjustment of deep processing process system (such as excessive temperature) is easy to form film stripping.
(3) The deep processing equipment has defects (such as unqualified brushes, incomplete drying, etc.), which are easy to cause film stripping after deep processing.
(4) The front of the membrane is not clean, and there are water stains, fingerprints and other attachments, which cause corrosion of the membrane surface after the effect of high temperature, forming a peeling off.
(5) The film surface is squeezed by external force (such as the clamping effect of roller table during edge grinding), and the film is detached after deep processing.
(6) No protection or improper protection between membranes will cause direct contact between membrane surfaces, resulting in membrane stripping due to external forces (such as transport turbulence).
(7) Other products that do not follow the instructions or are not operated in a standard way are easy to form the film falling off.
2. Several situations that may cause color difference of curtain wall
(1) The installation is unreasonable. During installation, the frame overlaps with the glass greatly or the glass is directly stuck to the frame without adding padding strips, so that the edges and middle parts form a "color difference".
(2) The use of glue is unreasonable. If the glue is not used according to the design requirements and the substitute glue is used without the permission of the design department, it is likely to cause the glue to react with the glass film, causing the color of local film to change and causing "color difference".
(3) The "color difference" can also be caused by the inconsistent color of the curtain wall lining or the inconsistent color of the wall and the window.
(4) The curtain wall is not on the same plane, and different light reflection angles can also form "chromatic aberration".
(5) Inconsistent color of curtain wall mapping objects can also cause "color difference".
3. Several situations that may cause individual self explosion of curtain wall glass
(1) In the process of glass tempering and hot bending, if the temperature field distribution in the furnace is unreasonable or the operation is not strictly in accordance with the temperature rise and fall curve, the residual thermal stress, which is also a permanent stress, will exist in the glass after hot processing. When the external conditions change (temperature, local stress, etc.), it is easy to cause self explosion.
(2) During installation, the gap between the glass and the aluminum alloy frame is not reasonable enough. When the glass expansion size is larger than the gap between the glass and the aluminum alloy frame, the glass is squeezed, resulting in temperature stress and mechanical stress. When the stress generated by this stress and other stress combinations exceeds the strength of the glass, it may cause self explosion.
(3) When the temperature of a large area of glass changes, if the edge material of the embedded glass is dark, it will absorb more heat, and there is a temperature difference between the central part and the edge part, which will cause the glass to produce temperature stress. When this stress is combined with other stresses, the curtain wall glass can also be broken.
(4) The perpendicularity and straightness of the horizontal and vertical members of the aluminum alloy frame are not matched reasonably with the flatness of the glass itself, which is also prone to breakage.
(5) The cutting quality of glass is poor. There are many sawtooth edges and microcracks of different sizes at the blade, causing uneven distribution of edge stress. During the transportation, installation or after the installation of glass, due to the influence of various forces, it is easy to produce stress concentration and crack propagation, leading to glass breakage.
Attachment: List of sealant compatibility test conclusions
List of conclusions of sealant compatibility test
Base material name Sealant name Primer name Inspection conclusion Inspection department
Online coated glass Zhengzhou Zhongyuan
(Two component) compatible with the Quality Supervision and Inspection Center for Building Waterproof Materials of the State Building Materials Administration
, River of Hangzhou
(Single component) DT1000 is compatible with primer
, Guangzhou Baiyun
(Two component) BY101 is compatible with and without primer
, Guangzhou Baiyun
(One component) BY101 primer compatible
, Dow Corning, USA
(One component) DC1200 is compatible with and without primer
, Dow Corning, USA
(Two component) DC1200 is compatible with and without primer
, American CE Company
(Two component) SS4044 primer compatible
, France Rona
(single component) compatible
, Zhengzhou Zhongyuan
(One component) primer plus primer compatible
, River of Hangzhou
(Two component) DT1000 is compatible with and without primer
The above data are for reference only
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US