Off-line low-e coated glass product instruction manual
Off-line low-e coated glass product instruction manual
Off-line Low-E coated glass, referred to as off-line Low-E, is prepared by off-line magnetron vacuum sputtering coating process, using high-quality float glass as the substrate, containing a layer of metallic silver layer, supplemented by multiple layers of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance of the protective film, with reflection of medium and far infrared heat radiation, low heat transfer coefficient K value, low total solar infrared heat transmission ratio, and thus has excellent thermal insulation performance. The precisely controlled multi-film system matching technology makes the product clear, with minimal haze and good thermal stability, and can be heat-treated by hot bending, tempering, semi-tempering or bending tempering. The toughened glass must be processed into insulating glass before use, making the energy-saving effect good.
1.1 Product specifications (mm): 2440×3300 2200×3300 2134×3300
2440×3660 2140×1660 2200×3660
1. 2 Thickness (mm): 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
1. 3 Color series: net, light blue, blue-gray, Ford blue, Weihai blue, dark green, etc.
Special specifications, thickness and color can be customized according to user requirements.
2 Product deep processing
2. 1 Transportation and storage
2. 1.1 In the process of transportation and storage, the packaging and the interior of the products must be waterproof; ensure the temperature inside and outside the glass packaging is the same and prevent condensation.
2. 1.2 The environment and place for storing the products should be dry and ventilated to prevent rain and running water, etc.; the products should not be exposed to sunlight to prevent the glass from being damaged by heat.
2. 1.3 When using lifting equipment to carry, effective measures must be taken to prevent damage to the edge of the glass.
2. 1.4 Glass products must be protected from violent or continuous impact.
2. 2 Cutting
2. 2.1 Please check the package for air leakage before opening the box, verify the production date, and confirm that there is no abnormality before proceeding to deep processing production.
2. 2.2 The cutting table must be kept clean at all times. Please open the package according to the direction indicated by the arrow on the packing box, and place the film side inward on the cutting frame. When handling the glass, the film surface should face the outside of the body to prevent clothing from rubbing the film surface; note: the last piece of product in each box has the opposite direction of the other pieces, please flip it before cutting to ensure the product film surface is up when cutting.
2. 2.3 Operators must wear clean, dry dust-free white gauze gloves, masks and wrist guards and other labor protection products; women with long hair should wear hats to avoid hair getting caught in the equipment.
2. 2.4 The products after opening the box are required to be cut within one shift (8 hours). The cut glass must be sent to the next section for processing within 8 hours, and try to achieve the shortest time or priority processing.
2. 2.5 Cutting the glass with automatic film removal shall ensure clean film removal and no wavy burrs.
2. 2.6 When cutting, special cutting oil for toughenable Low-E coated glass should be used. The cutting oil must be volatile and water-soluble, dilution or mixing is strictly prohibited, and the amount of oil at the knife mouth should not exceed the width of the film removal.
2. 2.7 The breaking table shall be kept clean and free of broken glass.
2. 2.8 The stacking of products must be placed on the shelf in strict order from the largest to the smallest, with neutral paper or self-adhesive small rubber wood pads for isolation.
2. 2.9 Process cards must be filled out for each cut, and the production date and time must be recorded. 2. 3.
2. 3. grinding and cleaning
2. 3. l Adjust the belt clamping thickness to the right position, requiring two inverted corners and small inverted corners on the film surface.
2. 3. 2 The belt used for edge grinding must be smooth, must use Low-E special belt, always keep clean.
2. 3.3 Rollers, clamping belts and supporting parts must be cleaned before edge grinding, and cleaned and air-dried immediately after edge grinding.
2. 3.4 The products with ground edges should be rinsed with clean deionized water and then enter the cleaning machine for cleaning.
2. 3.5 The water pressure from the nozzle of the cleaning machine should be reasonable, and the shape of the water should be dispersed to ensure that the water covers the whole glass surface.
2. 3.6 The brush of the cleaning machine should be special brush for toughening Low-E coated glass, and the brush height should be appropriate.
2. 3.7 The water temperature of the cleaning machine should be controlled at 30-40℃.
2. 3.8 A filtered blower must be used to ensure that no static electricity is generated in this area to avoid adsorption of dust. Filtering cotton must be replaced regularly, generally 1-3 days in the north and 3-5 days in the south need to be replaced.
2. 3.9 The glass must not have any pause in the cleaning machine, especially when the brush is rotating; the dried glass must not have water residue; the water tank must be cleaned regularly.
2. 3.10 Check whether the production time of the process card is overtime, such as the product is not packaged and sealed, the product cannot be left for more than 8 hours.
2. 3.11 Equipment must be maintained regularly, including oiling, calibration, repair, etc. The reservoir is emptied regularly.
2. 4. Tempering
2. 4 .l Adopt forced convection type tempering furnace.
2. 4.2 The membrane layer must be always up before tempering to prevent abrasion. The film surface must be kept clean when tempering, and cannot be wiped with alcohol when there are stains.
2. 4.3 It cannot be lifted by jig before toughening, and the film layer should be avoided to be contaminated by oil.
2. 4.4 The same batch of toughenable Low-E coated glass processing parameters should be consistent.
2. 4.5 Tempering process parameters (reference)
Table 1 Tempering parameters of convection radiation furnace
Upper temperature (℃)
Lower temperature (℃)
Heating time (S)
5mm offline Low-E
6mm offline Low-E
2. 5. Handling
During the process of loading and unloading or handling of toughenable Low-E coated glass, gloves must be worn and fingers are prohibited from directly touching the film surface to prevent saliva and sweat from contaminating the film surface. When handling small-size glass, one person should hold the edge with both hands or hold the bottom with the palm of his hand, and large-size glass should be lifted and placed with two or more people holding the bottom with one hand or gripping the edge lightly, and try not to touch the film surface (except for the film area).
3. l. When unpacking, please check whether the actual product matches with the grade and series marked on the label and certificate of conformity.
3. 2. Different series of toughenable Low-E coated glass are strictly prohibited to be used in the same building façade.
3.3 If you encounter any technical problems that cannot be solved by yourself during the hot processing, please contact us in time.
3. 4 It is not suitable to mix the hot processed and unprocessed toughenable Low-E coated glass.
3. 5 When the grade of temperable Low-E coated glass is qualified, it is not allowed to be used for glass curtain wall.
3. 6 The storage period of the whole box of temperable Low-E coated glass shall not exceed 6 months (counting from the date of production).
3.7 Toughenable Low-E coated glass must be hollowed out within 24 hours.
3.8 Temperable Low-E coated glass should be stored in a dry and clean environment.
3.9 After unpacking, the remaining toughenable Low-E coated glass in the box shall be encapsulated and protected in accordance with the initial packaging method in the market.
3.10 If the compensation is caused by the quality problem of the toughenable Low-E coated glass itself, our reasonable compensation to the customer is limited to the product itself, to the extent of replacing the product with the same delivery condition as the original delivered product or refunding the equivalent amount of the product payment.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US